1. Farrell Street Sewer Project - Farrell Street is closed to thru traffic from Eastwood Drive to the jail driveway from September 24 - October 26.
2. Market St. Reconstruction Project begins next week
South Burlington STP 5200(17) Market Street Reconstruction
WEEKLY PROJECT UPDATE August 5-11, 2018
Work is scheduled to begin the week of August 6, 2018. The contractor, J.A. MacDonald, is planning to begin mobilizing equipment, installing construction signs, and marking out the limits of the project.
There will be some minor traffic delays associated with these activities. Your safety is our top priority so remember to follow all traffic control signs and provide the flaggers and workers your undivided attention.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Craig Plumb, Resident Engineer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. SOUTH BURLINGTON BIKE AND PEDESTRIAN FEASIBILITY STUDY
The CCRPC and the City of South Burlington initiated this scoping study to analyze and evaluate the feasibility of pedestrian and bicycle facility improvements at the following four locations considered gaps in their active transportation system:
- Spear Street from U.S. Forest Service Building to Shelburne town line
- Hinesburg Road from Williston Road to Kennedy Drive
- Allen Road, Harbor View Road, and Baycrest Drive | Allen Road from Baycrest Drive to Shelburne Road; Harbor View Road from Shelburne Road to Baycrest Drive; Baycrest Drive from Allen Road to Harbor View Road
- Fayette Drive from Queen City Park Road connection, south and parallel to Shelburne Road
- More details here