1. On Wednesday July 11, Farrell St from Swift to Eastwood will be ONE WAY for northbound traffic from 7a-5p. Southbound traffic will be detoured with the assistance of traffic control.
2. SOUTH BURLINGTON BIKE AND PEDESTRIAN FEASIBILITY STUDY
The CCRPC and the City of South Burlington initiated this scoping study to analyze and evaluate the feasibility of pedestrian and bicycle facility improvements at the following four locations considered gaps in their active transportation system:
- Spear Street from U.S. Forest Service Building to Shelburne town line
- Hinesburg Road from Williston Road to Kennedy Drive
- Allen Road, Harbor View Road, and Baycrest Drive | Allen Road from Baycrest Drive to Shelburne Road; Harbor View Road from Shelburne Road to Baycrest Drive; Baycrest Drive from Allen Road to Harbor View Road
- Fayette Drive from Queen City Park Road connection, south and parallel to Shelburne Road
- More details here