Date: Tuesday, December 17, 2019
Time: 2:00-3:30 p.m.
Location: South Burlington Public Library
University Mall, 155 Dorset Street, South Burlington
Governor Scott and Agency of Administration Presentations and Resource Discussions
Learn about resources available to you and your community and meet some of the Governor's leadership team at this presentation hosted by the Agency of Administration. Presentations will include ample time for your questions.
- Buildings and General Services Commissioner Chris Cole will explore Building Communities Grants and other grant opportunities to help you build a better future for your community and will provide updates to the State of Vermont's contracting process through an eProcurement digital solution.
- State Librarian Jason Broughton will educate regarding statewide library services and resources for Vermonters.
- Human Resources Commissioner Beth Fastiggi will offer information about free resources for businesses, non-profits, and municipalities; including the State's employee onboarding toolkit, opportunities to access State training resources, and perhaps some information about the Infants in the Workplace program.
- Acting Tax Commissioner Craig Bolio will provide an overview of how the Department of Taxes operates, and invite you to explore career opportunities with the Department.
- Finance and Management Commissioner Adam Greshin will provide an overview of the state budgeting process.