Summer Camp Update

As you may be aware, there are several issues at play that are impacting our summer camp plans.  They include our loss of facility usage, COVID-19 health and safety concerns along with a general hesitation by families to register/invest in half day specialty camp programs to name a few.

We had initially indicated that we would make cancellation decisions by the 15th day of the month prior to a camps start date.  All camps for June were cancelled and flag football will be the only camp held in July.  All participants have been notified (check your junk folder) and for those camps that were cancelled, refund requests have been sent to the city council for approval to be processed and the offerings have been removed from our website.

There are several camps slated for August that remain open on our website.  Again, any cancellation decision will be made by July 15th.  You are welcome to register and withhold payment until a decision has been announced.  If the camp is to take place you may then drop payment in the drop box at the main doors to city hall.

Any camp specific questions can be directed to Brett Leonard at