City Clerk Forms & Fees

The City Clerk's office has various forms that can be filled out at your convenience before your visit to City Hall saving you time.  Simply print out the form, fill it out and drop it off along with the appropriate fees.  See below for a civil marriage application, pet registration, voter forms and permit information.
  • Civil Marriage Application - use this form to gather your information and then bring to the clerk's office for the official marriage license