Welcome to the South Burlington City Clerk’s web page.
South Burlington City Hall is now open to the public beginning Monday, May 3rd during the hours of 9-12 and 1-4 Monday through Friday. Due to social distancing requirements we are still only allowed 2 researchers in at a time so you may either make an appointment using our 2 calendars or show up during our open hours and if there are not 2 researchers in here you will be allowed in. The majority of the time there is room for walk-in researchers. If you wish to make an appointment using our calendar please call 846-4105 or email email@example.com and ask for the links in order to guarantee you one of the 2 slots .
I am, Donna Kinville, your elected City Clerk since 2001.
Over the years that I have served as your City Clerk I have worked hard to:
1) Preserve and protect the records of the City by using emerging technology
2) Maintain the integrity of the elections
3) Remember that I am elected by the citizens of the City to represent them in City Hall on a daily basis.
Whatever the reason you accessed our web page, whether you are a current resident, thinking about becoming a resident, or a visitor to our beautiful City, we welcome you. South Burlington is truly is a “different place altogether” where there is still a small town feel with all the city conveniences you need.
The Clerk’s office is the hub of any municipality and we are certainly no exception. If you have a question please call us and we will gladly assist you.
City Clerk's Office Staff:
- City Clerk - Donna Kinville l 846-4119
- Deputy City Clerk - Deb Woodward l 846-4122
- Assistant City Clerk – Pam Correia l 846-4120
- Part Time Assistant City Clerk - Jill Braddish | 846-4148
The City Clerk's Office Oversees:
- Land Records
- Elections & Voting
- Civil Marriage Licenses
- Dog & Cat Licenses
- Vital Records
- Public Street Use Permit
- Entertainment Permits
- Liquor & Tobacco Licenses- please contact State Liquor Control Board for application
- Pay your real estate taxes on-line - all questions should be directed to the tax department at 846-4109
- DMV--temporary registration renewals
- Green Mountain Passport
- Notary services offered free of charge but no more than 3 signatures for notarization
- Water payment drop offs accepted at the Clerk's office