Welcome to the South Burlington City Clerk’s
Whatever the reason you accessed our web page, whether you are a current resident, thinking about becoming a resident, or a visitor to our beautiful City, we welcome you. South Burlington is truly is a “different place altogether” where there is still a small town feel with all the city conveniences you need.
The Clerk’s office is the hub of any municipality and we are certainly no exception. If you have a question, please call us and we will gladly assist you.
Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 to 4:30. No appointments are necessary.
City Clerk's Office Staff:
- City Clerk - Holly Rees l 846-4119
- Deputy City Clerk - Pam Correia l 846-4120
- Assistant City Clerk – Position open l 846-4122
- Assistant City Clerk - Alyssa Colby | 846-4148
The City Clerk's Office Oversees:
- Land Records
- Elections & Voting
- Civil Marriage Licenses
- Dog & Cat Licenses
- Vital Records
- Public Street Use Permit
- Entertainment Permits
- Liquor & Tobacco Licenses- please contact Vermont Liquor Control Board for online portal information
- Pay your real estate taxes on-line - all questions should be directed to the tax department at 846-4109
- DMV--temporary registration renewals
- Green Mountain Passport
- Notary services offered free of charge but no more than 3 signatures for notarization
- Water payment drop offs accepted at the Clerk's office - Questions on your bill? Call Champlain Water District (CWD at 802-846-4131)