How do I get registered to vote in South Burlington?
- Go on line to the Secretary of State's website and register on-line at https://olvr.sec.state.vt.us/
- OR stop by the clerk's office to fill out an application
- OR call the office to have the application mailed to you
- OR visit the Vermont Secretary of State Office's website to download the application http://vermont-elections.org/elections1/registertovote.html and return the registration form to the Clerk's Office.
- Plus: You are automatically put on South Burlington's voter list when you visit DMV unless you opt out of the automatic enrollment
Election Day Voter Registration is available for all elections in the City. However, in order to make your election day experience less stressful it is recommended that you verify your voting status in the City prior to Election Day.
No matter how you register you should receive confirmation in the mail from the Clerk's office once your application is processed. If you don't receive confirmation within 2 weeks of registering, please call the office at 846-4105.