Library of Completed Reports & Plans
Here you will find our library of completed studies & plans by subject area - Land Use, Transportation, Open Space & Agriculture, etc. Can't find a report you think has been done? Contact us!
As always, we have lots of great projects underway to help our great community meet its vision! Click on any of the projects below for the most recent available information. See also the Planning Commission's annual workplan & status report.
- City Plan 2024. We're updating the City's Comprehensive Plan. Visit the project website to learn more and share your voice!
- Draft Land Development Regulation Updates, See amendments page for proposed changes.
- Climate Action Plan. The City adopted it first-ever Climate Action Plan in October 2022
- Multi-Jurisdictional All Hazards Mitigation Plan. This Plan assesses hazard risks in the community and includes projects to mitigate future damages and loss of life and property in the community.
- Transportation Impact Fees. The City is in the process of updating its Transportation Impact Fees. Staff provided a presentation to the City Council on the status and draft on December 21, 2020
- School Impact Fees. The City Council is considering possible addition of a School Impact Fee to the Impact Fee Ordinance, at the recommendation of the School District. The proposed ordinance is based on the Analysis Report prepared by RSG in 2022.