Highway Applications / Forms:

All Highway Applications / Forms can be emailed to: dpw@southburlingtonvt.gov or sent by paper mail to: South Burlington Department of Public Works, 104 Landfill Road South Burlington, Vermont 05403.

Payments can be made on-line using a credit card by using this credit card payment link. After providing some basic information in an on-line form you will receive an email link to a payment site. Please be aware that there is a small fee associated with making credit card payments online. Alternatively, payments can be made by check. Mail or drop off checks with completed applications to the DPW address provided above. 

Wastewater Applications / Forms:
All wastewater related Applications / Forms are available through the Planning & Zoning Department web site. This includes wastewater connection permits, wastewater allocation applications, and Grease/Oil/Sand Interceptor Permits.

Stormwater Applications / Forms:
All stormwater related Applications / Forms are available through the South Burlington Stormwater Utility web site

Insurance Claim Form:
Completed insurance claim forms should be returned to dpw@southburlingtonvt.gov . Additional information (photos, etc) can be attached to the form.