Report a Problem

Urgent problems that need to be addressed as quickly as possible or that arise after business hours or on holidays - please call the Police Dispatch at (802) 846-4111 for assistance.  These issues may include:

  • Traffic signal and sign problems
  • Sewer back-ups
  • Stormwater drainage issues
  • Hazardous trees on public property

Other problems don't constitute an emergency, but we want to fix them too!  Please call (802) 658-7961 or complete the form below.Non-emergency needs could include:  

  • Potholes
  • Malfunctioning street lights
  • Other public right-of-way and property concerns
  • Cracked recreation path / sidewalks

To report a maintenance need, PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:

Roads and Streets
  Traffic Signal
  Street Lights
Bicycle / Pedestrian Infrastructure
 Recreation Path 
 Bike Lane
Open Spaces
 Footpath / Trail
 Hazardous Trees
 Park Maintenance
 Stormwater /Drainage
Does your issue not fall in one of the categories, check here!
  Other need

Location of Issue:



Upload a photo

Tell us what the problem is.