Please use the form below to submit a request for traffic and safety to be evaluated in your area. Reasons for submitting a request may include:
- High vehicle speeds
- High volume of a cut-through traffic on a neighborhood street
- Pedestrian or bicycle safety concerns at a specific area, crosswalk, or intersection
Additional items to note before submitting a request:
- This form is not for requesting stop signs or speed display trailers.
- The application does not ask the applicant to select a specific traffic calming treatment because Public Works will determine that through a technical evaluation.
- No funding is required from the applicants or the neighborhood. The City of South Burlington funds these projects through a consulting line item in the Department of Public Works budget and the Capital Improvement Plan.
- No data collection is required from the applicants or the neighborhood. Public Works or a hired consultant will collect data as appropriate.
- Applications will be reviewed and prioritized quarterly.
To learn more about the request and evaluation process, see the full report here.
If you'd like to fill out a form and email or mail in your request, download it here.
Submit a Request