1. Metered Water Usage Charge: $32.40/1000 Cubic Feet
2. Fire Hydrant User Fee: $75.00
3. Fire Suppression (Sprinkler) System: $35.00 ea./year
4. Private Hydrant Charge: $120.00 ea. /year
5. Frozen Meter Charge: Current meter pricing at time of replacement, based on meter size, plus labor
6. Winter Site Inspection Fee: $50.00
7. Meter Test Fee $35.00 (See Ordinance)
8. Service Call: $30.00
9. Turn Water Off/On: $30.00
10. Overtime Rate: (For #5 & #7) Rate is at current overtime labor rate per hour, two-hour minimum.
11. CWD Connection Fee Assessment $100.00 times the sum of values assigned to any given connection application, as approved by the CWD Board of Commissioners.
12. Interim or Final Bill Requests: $15.00
13. Bad Check Fee $25.00
14. Backflow Device Testing Fee $65.00/Hour, One hour Minimum
15. Backflow Device Re-test Fee $65.00
16. After Hour Backflow Device Testing Fee $130.00 One hour minimum. Actual overtime costs are charged thereafter.
17. Backflow Device Recording Fee $15.00 Includes one device minimum per building and $7.50 per additional device per building.
18. Water Connection Fee - Residential
a.) Single Family Home - $1,250.00 Includes one 5/8”x 3/4” meter & installation
b.) Multi Family Dwelling (Each Unit-Individual Meters) - $1,250.00 Includes one 5/8”x 3/4” meter & installation.
c.) Multi Family Dwelling (One water meter) - $1,250.00, plus $1.73 per gallon of allocated water. Includes one 5/8”x 3/4” meter & installation. *
19. Water Connection Fee – Commercial
a.) Single Commercial Unit - $1,250.00, plus $1.73 per gallon of allocated
water. Includes one 5/8”x 3/4” meter & installation. *
b.) Multi Commercial Unit (First Unit) - $1,250.00 plus $1.73 per gallon of allocated water. Includes one 5/8”x 3/4” meter & installation
c.) Multi Commercial Unit (Each Additional Unit-Individual Meters) - $1,250.00/Unit. Includes one 5/8”x 3/4” meter & installation. *
* Meters over 1” will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.Water Service Installation Fee; Cost approximation: Residential or Commercial Units- From water main to curb stop is approximately $1,250.00 per unit based on service size not exceeding 3/4” in diameter and water main being located on the same side of the road as residence. It is noted that customer is billed for actual time and materials in any case.