Our Citizens are Committed.
Each summer, City Council solicits applications for residents to serve on these committees. Terms of appointment can last from 1 to 4 years, with reappointment possible.
- Download and complete an application.
- Review policy on appointments.
- Committee Vacancies
- Submit application to Andrea Leo: firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop Box or via snail mail to: City Manager's Office
City Hall, 575 Dorset Street,
South Burlington, VT 05403
- CURRENT COMMITTEES
- Affordable Housing Committee
- Bicycle & Pedestrian Committee
- Board of Abatement
- Board of Civil Authority (BCA)
- City Charter Committee
- Chittenden County Public Authority (CCPSA)
- Development Review Board (DRB)
- Dog Park Committee
- Economic Development Committee
- Energy Committee (EC)
- Housing Trust Fund Committee
- Library Board of Trustees
- Open Space Interim Zoning Committee
- Natural Resources & Conservation Committee
- Pension Advisory Committee (PAC)
- Planning Commission
- Public Art Selection Committee
- Recreation & Parks Committee
- Transfer of Development Rights Interim Zoning Committee
- Wheeler Conservation Easement Task Force
- Appointments to Other Public Agencies