If the Library does not own a book, CD or article that you are looking for, we may be able to borrow it for you from another library. Please make note of the following before placing a request:
- Only South Burlington resident cardholders in good standing may request a loan.
- The publication date of any item requested must be over six months old.
- ILL requests are limited to three at one time.
- Requests may take 1-2 weeks to be filled.
- Call the Library or come in to fill out a request form (sorry, no online form is available yet).
- Please do not use this form to place a hold on an item that the Library already owns. If an item is checked out we can put your name on a wait list and notify you when the item arrives.
- If an item is new, the SBCL will consider purchasing it if it is relevant to our collection. To submit a request for the Library to buy an item, ask to fill out a request slip.