Some FAQs to help you prepare for South Burlington’s inaugural winter celebration of Vermont artisans with 12 regional performers, s’mores, handcraft and fine arts vendors, food trucks, specialty drinks and sparkling lights on Market Street:
- Performance schedule and vendor lineup online: illuminatevermont.com
- Parking is readily available in the University Mall Parking Garage, with a shuttle service running between 4:00 – 8:15 PM to Market Street (east side of parking garage to north of Blue Mall – look for signs).
- Parking is also available at the Rick Marcotte Central School with ADA parking and drop off directly behind 180 Market Street (along with 12 EV chargers).
- Bicycle parking is onsite (covered)
- See Green Mountain Transit #1-Red and #11-Purple bus schedules for travel from Burlington and Williston
- One block of Market Street will be CLOSED Thursday Dec 15 – Monday morning Dec 19. Mary Street to the east end of the South Burlington Public Library and City Hall (east corner of 180 Market Street) will be closed. Market Street will be open otherwise to local traffic.
- Clerk’s Office is OPEN until 4:30 PM Friday – parking will be available on Market Street, Mary Street and behind the South Burlington Public Library and City Hall but not across the street.
- Public Library is CLOSING at 3 PM Friday to prepare for the event. The Public Library will be OPEN normal hours on Saturday. Be sure to check out the Library Lobby for fireplace performers and a book sale!