- Photo-Electric Detectors
- One in each bedroom
- One on each floor common area
- A closed door may slow the spread of smoke, heat and fire. Install smoke alarms In every sleeping area. Install alarms on every level of the home.
- Smoke alarms should be interconnected. When one sounds, they all sound.
- Large homes may need extra smoke alarms.
- Test your smoke alarms at least once a month. Press the test button to be sure the alarm is working.
- When a smoke alarm sounds, get outside and stay outside.
- Replace all smoke alarms in your home every 10 years.
Smoke/CO Detector Safety - Is Your Home Protected?
Search our website: