South Burlington Tax Bills were mailed on 7/15/2022 and should have arrived or will be arriving soon!
Tax bills were mailed to the property record owner as of April 1, 2022 (Per VT Law). Please forward the bill to the new owner or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if a copy of a tax bill is needed.
The installment due dates are:
1st Installment due by August 15, 2022
2nd Installment due by November 15, 2022
3rd Installment due by March 15, 2023
- If you pay your Property Taxes through online banking, please verify the mailing address on file, we have moved to 180 Market Street. Please allow your bank 3 to 5 business days to mail the check.
- Drop off at 180 Market Street in person during normal business hours or place in our Drop Box outside the main doors (You have until midnight of the due date to be considered on time) No Cash in Drop Box.
- You may mail your payment to: City of South Burlington, Attn: Taxes, 180 Market Street, South Burlington VT 05403. We do accept postmark by the USPS on the due date of August 15, 2022, as an on-time payment.
- You may go through the City’s website southburlingtonvt.gov and make your payment through X-Press Pay using the “How Do I?” tab on the front page. There is an additional user charge for this option by the credit card company.
- If your taxes are escrowed with your mortgage, your mortgage company will send in your payment.
- If you have signed up for the City’s auto pay program, your payment will automatically be taken on August 15, 2022. If you want to sign up for Auto-withdrawal, click HERE Paperwork to sign up for the August 15, 2022 installment must be received by August 11, 2022.