Reporting road work that needs to be done
Call us at (802) 658-7961.

When is the solid waste/recycling drop-off center open?
The solid waste drop-off center on Landfill Rd is operated by the Chittenden Solid Waste District (not the City of South Burlington).  It is open from 8 to 3:30 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, and from 9:30 - 5 on Friday.  It is closed on Wednesdays and certain holidays.  See the CSWD web site for more details.

How do I report a sewer problem?
Call us at (802) 658-7961 during office hours, 7:30am-3:30pm, or call SBPD dispatch after hours or on holidays (802) 846-4111.