Council to consider planning project submittals
The City Council will consider submittal of the City’s annual project requests to the Chittenden County Regional Planning Commission (CCRPC) at their January 19th meeting.
Each year, the CCRPC solicits requests from member communities for transportation and land use planning projects for the following fiscal year. The program offers transportation and land use planning services, some of which are eligible for partial or full Federal funding.
The South Burlington Planning Commission approved the recommended slate of projects in December. Projects include:
- Transportation Component of Climate Action Plan
- Mary Street sidewalk scoping study
- Kimball Avenue recreation path scoping study for crossing of Potash Brook
- Specific implementation measures for City traffic management zones
- Stop Sign Warrant Analysis at three locations
- Traffic Counts at three or four locations
- Mapping of on-street parking areas in City Center & Beyond.
- Land Use Plan Planning Technical Support