The City of South Burlington is Seeking Committee and Board Members
Looking to make a difference in your community? Do you have some time, a skill, or knowledge you would like to share to work toward solving complex issues and recommending policies that help shape the kind of Community you want to live in? Citizen participation in local government is important to our success as a community.
The following Committees and Boards are seeking a total of 40 Volunteers
- Affordable Housing Committee
- Bicycle & Pedestrian Committee
- City Charter
- Common Area for Dogs
- Development & Review Board (DRB)
- Economic Development Committee
- Energy Committee
- Housing Trust Fund
- Library Board of Trustees
- Natural Resources & Conservation Committee
- Pension Advisory Committee (PAC)
- Planning Commission
- Public Art Selection Committee
- Recreation and Parks Committee
The Application deadline is Thursday May 26, 2022. Interviews will take place on Monday June 6th and Monday June 20th during City Council meetings. You will be able to participate in person or remotely.
Click here to learn more and how to apply!
Want to learn more about a specific Committee or Board? Attend a virtual meeting today!
Click below for our Weekly Meeting Warning List
Have more questions? Email Andrea Leo @ email@example.com